Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Package Design!


 

So....

I'm a graphic designer. And when graphic designers get bored, graphic designers make package design. So here is something I designed for a Transformers toy. For those of you that don't know...this is called a mockup. It's all done in 2D and is just done to suggest what an actual package design could look like. So this Transformer's name is Vanquish apparently, and he is a bad toy what attacks good toys...much like how Michael Bay is a bad director who attacks innocence and taste. I wanted to go for a more adult and elegant design than what you usually see for these kinds of things. I was going for something that looks like it could be expensive and there could be something cool inside. For most design, minimal = expensive. And that's what I was trying to achieve. Yes it's a little geeky. So what. Fuck you.

1 comment:

  1. I just barely picked up a Smurf with a computer accessory. It felt a little gay, so I combined my purchase with a Dead Pool action figure. The little blue nub on the Smurf's butt makes me giggle every time I look at it. Not in a homo-erotic way, but more of a....okay...it's homo-erotic. Nice package though, I'd only buy it if it was expensive.

    ReplyDelete